General Advice As A "Buffet Caterer"
1) Confirmation of final number of pax for catering / Change of catering menu : 3 days before catering date.
2) Calculation Instruction For Catering
- a) Above 7 years old kid: Count as 1 pax
- b) Below 7 years old kid: Count as half pax
- c) Please inform & COUNT DOUBLE for catering with VIP GUESTS to be served 'SIT-DOWN STYLE '. (VIP Service, set-up, cutleries & waiter charge at RM100 onwards per table)
3) Basic preparation of function (by host)
- a) Catering Guest List
- b) Catering Location Map to Guests
- c) Ready ' Catering Venue ' at least 2 days before function date.
- d) Kindly be prepared & request our staff for 'Head Count' (both caterer & client)
4) SHORT-FOOD Handling Suggestions as a Caterer
- a) Kindly request our staff for immediate 'HEAD COUNT' (both caterer & client) if 'short-food' incident should happen during event. It is our company's policy that we will not accept any dispute (Arguement) after catering has ended.
- b) Order food (by client) from mamak stall, mix-rice stall or restaurant.
- a) All buffet catering confirmation valid only upon booking fees made (First come first serve basis )
- b) Kindly get ready & prepare full payment for our collection at the end of catering.
- c) Please inform us if there are any 'own food arrangement' or other caterers food for our advice.
- d) Do not worry (mention) 'Not Enough' food before the catering starts.
- e) Do not listen to friends or relatives advise about their 'previous experience with other caterers' on numbers of pax to order. (They do not register guests attendance or do head count.) Experienced caterers have better advice.
- f) Most caterers only prepare enough food based on actual numbers of pax ordered.
- g) Price for CENTERPIECE from RM200 onwards. (Choose from selection of mini waterfall, decorative statue, live-plant decor, decorative chasing-lights, spotlights, fresh fruit decor or others)
a) Please make your immediate complaint if the food or service is not satisfactory during the catering event.
b) It is our company policy that we do not accept complaints after the catering service has ended.
- a) Customer must prepare square tables for buffet line if they order furniture (canopy, round table, chairs ) from other caterers.
- b) For Catering Service - Runner Fees at minimum RM200 payable by client for application of canopy licence (for commercial area only / application period 2 weeks in advance) from the appropriate municipal dept. Other charges imposed by the relevant authority will be payable by the client.
- c) Rental of Ice Box ( 100 L ) at RM30 per unit. Ice Blocks at RM30 onwards for catering service.
- d) All rubbish will be properly packed & disposed at 'VENUE' only. Disposal service of rubbish from venue available at RM200 onwards and dispose within 3 working days for catering service.
- e) Waiter & Helper Overtime Charge: Standard waiter for catering service for 3 hours only. Extra hours at RM10/hr per waiter.
- f) Venue Cooking: RM100.00 onwards for chef, kitchen set-up and handling charges for catering service.