- The supply/catering services provided are subject to Terms and Conditions.
- No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, this include photos, text, logo and etc.
- Kindly prepare your own necessary trays if you wish to keep the remaining food. It is our company policy that no trays, utensils or cutlery is left behind at the end of catering.
- COMPLAINTS - Please make your immediate complaint if the food or catering service is not satisfactory during the catering event. It is our company policy that we will not accept any complaint after the catering event has ended.
GENERAL ADVISE FOR BUFFET CATERING
1) All confirmation of final number of pax for catering / Change of catering menu / Any changes on the menu must be finalised 3 days prior
to catering date.
2) Calculation Instruction for Catering
a) Above 7 years old kid : Count as 1 pax
b) Below 7 years old kid : Count as half pax
c) Please inform & COUNT DOUBLE for catering with VIP GUESTS to be served 'SIT-DOWN STYLE'.
(VIP Service, set-up, cutlery & waiter charge at RM100.00 onwards per table.)
3) Basic preparation of function (by host)
a) Catering Guest List
b) Catering Location Map to Guests
c) Ready 'Catering Venue' at least 2 days before catering date.
d) Kindly be prepared and request our staff for 'Head Count' (both client and caterer)
4) SHORT-FOOD Handling Suggestions as a Caterer
a) Kindly request our staff for immediate 'HEAD COUNT' (both client and caterer) if 'short-food incident should happen during event.
It is our company's policy that we will not accept any dispute (Arguement) after the catering has ended.
b) Order food (by client) from mamak stall, mix-rice stall or restaurant.
a) All buffet catering confirmation valid only upon booking fees made (First come first serve basis)
b) Kindly get ready and prepare full payment for our collection at the end of catering.
c) Please inform us if there are any 'own food arrangement or other caterer's food' for our advise.
d) Do not worry (mention) 'Not Enough' food before the catering starts.
e) Do not listen to friends or relatives advise about their 'previous experience with other caterers' on numbers of pax to order.
(They do not register guests attendance or do head count.) Experienced caterers have better advise.
f) Most caterers only prepare enough food based on actual numbers of pax ordered.
g) Price for CENTERPIECE starts from RM200.00 onwards. (Choose from selection of mini waterfall, decorative statue, live plant,
decorative chasing-lights, spotlights, fresh fruit decor or others.)
a) Customer must prepare square tables for buffet line if they order furniture (canopy, round table, chairs) from other caterers.
b) All food warmers, trays, cutlery, buffet line tablecloth and skirting will be removed from venue at the end of catering. If client
should request collection at a later time or on the next day, minimal amount of RM100.00 will be charged.
c) For Catering Service - Runner Fees at minimum RM200.00 payable by client for application of canopy licence (for commercial area only /
application period 2 weeks in advance) from the appropriate municipal dept. Other charges imposed by the relevant authority will be payable by client.
d) Rental of Ice Box (100L) at RM30.00 per unit. Ice Blocks at RM30.00 onwards for catering service.
e) All food waste and rubbish will be packed and disposed at 'VENUE' only. Disposal service of rubbish from venue available at
RM200.00 onwards and remove within 3 working days for catering service.
f) Waiter & Helper Overtime Charge : Standard waiter for catering service for 3 hours only.
: Extra hours at RM10.00 per hour per waiter and helper.
g) Venue Cooking : RM100.00 onwards for chef, kitchen set-up and handling charges for catering service.